House of Prayer Tabernacle Cemetery - Cruthirds Road - Latimer AreaHouse of Prayer Tabernacle Cemetery - Cruthirds Road - Latimer Area ray Wed, 04/21/2010 - 10:26
LOCATION: SE/4 of NE/4 of Section 15, T6S-R9W.
DIRECTIONS: On Old Biloxi Road go 1.70 miles to Cruthirds Road. Go left (West) .30 miles to the House of Prayer Tabernacle Cemetery on the left (South).
HISTORY: In December 1976, Jessie Layton Pigg and Eula Whitehead Pigg conveyed (Lots 18 and 19 of Vestry Village) to The Trustees of The House of Tabernacle Church. Trustees were of the church were: Roy Dye, Gloria Fox, Ervin R. Myrick, and Lucille Whitehead.(JXCO, Ms. Land Deed Bk. 592, p. 491)
In November 1985, House of Prayer Tabernacle (Quitclaim Deed) to Jessie L. Pigg.(JXCO, Ms. Land Deed Bk. 843, p. 302)
In November 1990, O.S.C. Inc., Charlene Elliott, proprietor, to The House of Prayer Tabernacle. 2.15 acres.(JXCO, Ms. Land Deed Bk. 969, p. 676)
In December 2011, this cemetery was sold to Darle Ferguson and Jeff Harris BBA 'Cruthird's Road Memorial Garden'.
Gloria Jean Brasher 7-11-1954 to 3-4-1987
James “Doug” Brown 9-25-1960 to 12-12-1998
Bobbie Ann Carroll 1941 to 2-14-2006
Bonnie Cruthirds 1937 to 4-20-2002
Bertha V. Davis 1912 to 12-11- 2006
Cynthia Gayle Fox 10-6-1949 to
Rupert William Fox 3-8-1938 to 2-15-1999
Frank D. Grayson Jr. 8-22-1968 to 3-1-1997
Martha E. Gibson 6-28-1939 to 3-17-1984
Mary Maddox Jackson 8-10-1908 to 9-12-1993
Arvie B. Pigg 12-14-1919 to 1-28-2001
James Clayton Pigg 4-5-1935 to 7-3-1999
Ola Mae Robinson 7-30-1916 to 6-27-1997
Alva Gene Tanner 10-14-1974 to 7-14-2012
Mary Elizabeth Stytzer 1-14-1915 to 3-25-1991
Eula May Howe Walker 1915 to 2-22-2003
Aaron Samuel Whitehead 10-4-1981 to ?-6-1981
Lucille Cooper Whitehead 7-19-1919 to
Samuel S. Whitehead 8-23-1907 to 8-7-1981
Winford “Wimpy” S. Whitehead 9-28-1944 to 2-25-2002
Kevin E. Woods 8-10-1973 to 3-11-2000
The Sun Herald, 'Alva Gene Tanner', July 18, 2012.
Ray L. Bellande
January 30, 2001